Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Primary Bulletin Board

If I thought my life was busy before, I was wrong.  I just recently was called to be the first counselor in the Primary Presidency in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.   I love working with the kids in our church.  It's just a lot of work!

I just thought I'd share the cute bulletin board that I made.   I put the theme for the month of April across the top.  Then I put the scripture on the bottom.  Then I put pictures of Christ being an example of choosing the right.  In a circle above the picture, I put the words that show his example.   I love that it's a giant scrapbook page!  I had never thought of making my pictures into a bunting... but I think it would be a really cute idea... especially if I had a lot of pictures that I could print really little.