Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tip Top Cake Shoppe

One of the hardest things for me about moving to St. George is not having my friend Jacinda from Tip Top Cake Shoppe to make my kids birthday cakes for me. I took classes from her so I have learned how to decorate cakes, but I'm just not that good at it... and it's not my favorite craft! Here is the craft that I made for my 2 year old.....

It's nothing compared to this cake Jacinda made for my niece....
Or this one she made for my other son....
I have seen other people decorate cakes and they just aren't as creative as Jacinda.... I'm telling you!!!

so, if you live in the Salt Lake Valley, you can have Jacinda make an awesome creation for you. Right now she has a CONTEST going on where she will make 24 cupcakes for you... super yummy and you'd have Thanksgiving dessert taken care of! Check out the details on her blog.

-Anisa