Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another use for "Glossy Accents"

So, the other day we found a baby scorpion in our bedroom.... eeeeek!!!

My little boys were quite fascinated with it. Brenner wanted to take it to school for show and tell. I wanted to protect this little guy while he was being passed around to 25 first graders. So, I thought back to Cami's posts on Twiddle Thumbs where she used Glossy Accents to make necklace pendants.


I have the stuff on hand from making cute magnets like these...

(These are not my magnets... because I've never taken a picture of them... I stole this pic from this Etsy Shop.)

So, I took the little guy and put him on a piece of cardstock. Then I squeezed a generous portion of Glossy Accents over him... I wanted to cover him and protect him.
It worked out really well. He was covered, protected and ooohed and aaaahed over by 25 first graders.

-Anisa