Thursday, September 13, 2012

"Chewsing" to be Reverent {gum wrapper printable}

One of the problems that I struggle with in Primary is reverence.  The kids really struggle with being quiet and paying attention.  A few months ago I made reverence sashes.  I have two kids stand up in front and wear the sash and fold their arms... they are my examples.  To thank them for being reverent, I give them a piece of gum.  So, I thought I would share with you the cute printable that I made to cover the gum.


The wrapper is 2.5"x2.5"  You simply wrap it around the piece of gum and glue it in the back.  

You can try clicking on the above image and just saving it.  You will want to print it 8.5x11 and then cut out the individual pieces.  

I'm thinking about also having a few that I can walk around and give to the kids when I catch them being reverent.