It's craft time:)
Okay, that was cheesy, but I just wanted to post this cute clock that I finally finished! (my big hold up was not wanting to pay $6 for the clock plus $3 for the hands, but I got the clock 40% off so it was just about $7 total for the clock parts)
- buy the cute scrapbook paper (this happened to already be this shape)
- trace the shape onto the wood
- cut out the wood (or pay me to cut it out for you)
- stain the wood
- mod podge the paper onto the wood
- adhere stickers (I used my Cricut to cut mine out of vinyl but any stickers would work)
- drill a hole in the center
- insert clock (according to pkg directions)
- hang on wall
So, I need help from our readers....
Would you buy this clock? Is it cute enough? How much would you pay for it? I am thinking about making clocks for a craft boutique or to sell on Etsy. Please leave a comment and help me out!
P.S. We are now on FACEBOOK and TWITTER! Click on our links on the side bar to be our follower or friend.
P.P.S. We got our pics taken today by Kristen Spencer Photography. Look for our smiling faces on our side bar soon!