Friday, November 27, 2009

Jubilee of Trees

This past weekend, my family headed to St. George (utah) for the Jubilee of Trees. The Jubilee is my mother-in-law's thing. She has been involved in the Jubilee for Years. She has decorated a tree, wreath, mini tree, and she is in charge of the overall decorations of the Jubilee complete with Castles that you can walk through!

This is my mother-in-law's tree. This picture doesn't do it justice, but she has won People's Choice several years in the past.
I'm sure you've seen these fun mod podged metal stars. Who would have thought of putting them on a tree. I loved this tree!
And last, but not least.... owls. You know how much I love owls! This was a super cute tree!
I will have to make a few of these owls.... I don't know what I'll do with them, but I must make some!
Wishing you a Happy Holiday season.... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!