Tuesday, July 19, 2011

School Scrapbook

Here's my daily routine.... I get up at around 6 and exercise. When I get home, I sneak into my craftroom to scrapbook until my kids wake up... or I have to do something else. So, my goal this summer has been to get caught up on my boys' school scrapbooks. When you think about it, that's the only thing you can kind of get caught up on.... because it's the only thing that has a break... real life doesn't really have a break.
Here are some of my favorites. I really like bright colors and have been able to use a lot of them in this album.

I also really love misting and used that a lot in his scrapbook too.
Circles and sewing are also another favorite.
And I really like the "pop" that black gives to pages.

To view the rest of the album, click on my Flickr link on the right.

I am finished with Brenner's kindergarten and 1st grade. He will be starting 2nd grade on Aug. 15th. I am busily working on a mini album for Joren's preschool and will post that when I am finished.

-Anisa