Along with this award, I am supposed to list eight things about myself. So here it goes......
1. I am a mom of 3 boys... I am the only daughter with 3 brothers... My husband comes from a family of 7 boys and 1 girl... We are a "boy" family.
2. I am a very simple gal... I prefer to wear t-shirts and jeans, I don't wear jewelry or accessorize at all.... kind of funny that I like to make accessories, I just don't like to wear them. The hat is a new accessory because I don't like my hair cut (see #7)
3. I don't listen to music... I find it to just be one more noise... I'd prefer total silence.
5. I have a bit of a temper...
7. I have to have a hair cut where I can tuck my hair behind my ears... it is too short to do that right now and drives me crazy!
8. I am super picky about my purses. have to have a purse that slings over my whole body... I don't want to hold it in my hand or carry it.... I also like it to have the perfect pockets. I had the perfect fossil purse and it fell apart... I bought a cheap replacement at Target, that only worked okay... My sister in law found me a super great Fossil purse for me at a consignment store and I bought a Relic purse at Kohls... I'm giddy with new purses!!!
I also get the opportunity to award a "stylish blogger award" to other sites I enjoy.
1. Nanny Goat ...Super cute ideas...
2. The Coffee Shop Blog... Free Photoshop Elements and photography tutorials.
3. Prepared not Scared... this is some ward blog that I happened across, but they have great games for kids.
4. Make it and Love it... the name says it all!
5. Studio Calico... I'm too cheap to buy their kits... wish I could... but I still love all of the inspiration!
6. U Create... who doesn't visit this blog often... always where I go to find inspiration.
7. Ana White... love all of her furniture plans... still haven't built anything yet, but I promise I will some day!
8. Maggie Homes... I always nominate Maggie! She used to be my neighbor and she is so cute and creative... I love her scrapbooking style (I scraplift her ideas all the time) and I love her photography!
To claim your award, save the "Stylish Blogger Award" to your desktop. Post eight things about yourself and give the award to eight other blogs you like.