Friday, February 25, 2011

A new approach to scrapbooking (for me)

I've totally been in the mood to scrapbook lately... so I've been sneaking down to my craft room every spare second I get... usually early in the morning. My usual technique of scrapbooking is to "Scraplift." I almost always get my ideas from someone else. I usually use cardstock as my background, lots of scraps and embellishments. Usually I got straight to my "scrap" box to find the papers I'm going to use on a layout... I very rarely use my full sheets of patterned 12x12. This week I decided that I wanted to try something a little different. I have some 12x12 papers that I have purchased because I love them. So, what I decided to do was to pick my PAPER first, then find the pictures that I wanted to scrapbook. It was fun to do. I didn't scraplift. I used my own sketch. And the result was a couple of pages that were totally different than what I usually do.


So, I need your HELP! Where should I create a "gallery" for my layouts? Should I use an online photo gallery like Picasa or Flickr? Or should I use a scrapbooking gallery like Two Peas in a Bucket or Creating Keepsakes? I want to have a gallery where I display all of the pages that I create for all of you to see, but I'm not sure which would be the best place to display them!

-Anisa