Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Strike While the Iron is Hot

I have a lot on my plate right now... I'm working 30 hours a week, taking 3 credits online, and I'm supposed to be studying for a Praxis test that I am taking this Saturday! That in addition to being a mom, cleaning the house, cooking dinner, doing laundry, exercising, etc.... But here's the thing.... I'd rather be Scrapbooking!!! I sneak down to my craft room whenever I get the chance... whether it be early in the morning, late at night or just when I can... and I scrapbook. My grandma always said, "Strike while the iron is hot." Do you know what that means? I figure I'm totally in the mood to scrapbook right now... so I'm going to. I'm producing pages that I love and I'm getting things done. Currently I'm working on my Fall pages... so I thought I'd share!!!




I'm still working on a Flickr group of my pics... and hopefully I'll have a reader gallery too!

-Anisa